It’s been a long time coming… it’s time to close Adorkable Poses. I have had an amazing four years of making poses and getting to know some wonderful people. My real life has just gotten so busy that I am not able to keep up with my store as I would like. Thank you all for your love, support and friendship. I never dreamt that what started out as a fun little hobby for a stay at home Mom could turn into something that actually helped my family financially. I couldn’t have done it without my amazing customers and I appreciate it so much. Thank you to the bloggers that have also been so kind to blog my poses. You all are such an asset to store owners and I know I wouldn’t have made it this far without you. A special thank you to my friend and biggest supporter, Sasy Scarborough. Without you, I would never have even had a store to begin with. I will forever treasure our friendship and every bit of business and personal advice that you ever gave me.
Everything in my mainstore is 50% or more off, now through June 9th.» View author and full post…
On June 3rd The Art Garden Gallery will host a month long exhibition/competition entitled…
” Dreams of Summer”
We are inviting artists from across Second Life to submit works that evoke “Summer”.
The competition will be judge by a diverse group assembled from across SL.
The prizes are as follows:
- 10,000 Linden Gold Medal (First Place)
- 5,000 Linden Silver Medal (Second Place)
- 2,500 Linden Bronze Medal (Third Place)
Following the Competition the Gold and Silver medal winners (First and Second Place) will be offered a Featured Exhibition in our special Exhibit Areas “A” and “B” where they may hang their best works. (Exhibition Runs till Sept. 1st)
Additionally, the winners and any “Honorable mention” candidates will be featured in our online Gallery @ Artgardengallery.org. and on our facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-Garden-Gallery/558813440816133» View author and full post…
Although we do not allow sales directly from the Gallery we will heavily promote your work and make sure patrons can find your gallery space where they can view and purchase your art.
Angel Dessous™ – Angel of Angel Dessous™ Contest 2013
- each participant of the Angel Dessous Fashion Photo Contest has to be a member of the Angel Dessous in Second Life inworld group
- to set up your pic you must be a member of the Angel of Angel Dessous Fashion Photo Contest Group at flickr (www.flickr.com/groups/angelofthemonth/ )
- PLEASE WRITE A FLICKR MESSAGE TO Falbala Fairey FOR AN INVITE!!!!!
- the Theme of the Month will be announced in the Flickr Group above ONLY!
- each participant can upload one pic each month
- all contest pics must be uploaded at this flickr group
- the pic must be in 1024 x 1024 or 2048 x 2048
- the pic can be shot by yourself or somebody else, take care that you are the owner of all rights of this pic
- the primarily design you show at the pic has to be a Angel Dessous Design, its allowed to wear fashion and accessoriess of other designers as stylistic elements.
- you give us the right to show, promote or advertise placed pics public at the Angel Dessous Mainstore , Angel Dessous Website (angeldessous.wordpress.com ) and / or SL Magazins
- winners will be chosen by a panel of judges to be announced
- each month we place the 5 best fashion art shots of all submitted shots
- the first placed shot will be shown next month at a prominent double page at BeStyle Magazine
- included with a model resume of the current winner.
We appreciate all the work that goes into blogging an event like this, we want to help promote a good relationship between designers and bloggers.
Again thank you for your hard work!
Voshie Paine and Kira Paderborn
- The Skin Fair 2013 is sponsored by :
ND/MD Skins & Shapes
La Petite Morte
Style by Kira
Cynful Clothing & Co.
The Blue Lagoon Club
This year, The Skin Fair will take place from Friday, March 15, through Sunday, March 31. The fair will showcase new and exclusive skins from over 80 of your favorite designers from around the grid. We have been careful to include skins that would appeal to everyone including male and female skins, child skins, fantasy skins, and even mesh avatars!
The fair covers two sims this year which is good news for everyone because that means more people can shop at once. We will be enforcing a strict script policy at the fair. Please come in as little as possible but as the sims are PG, please make sure that all private parts are covered.
|by Rudhmellowen Laguna|
- Hair: Truth group gift
- Sunglasses: Izzie’s
- Lipstick: Glamorize
- Neckalce: Atelier Sad
- Outfit: J.H.Couture
- Style Sheet Laura:
SHOES: LeLutka Saffron Pumps (Neutral Black)
STOCKINGS; GizzA Nylon Socks
HAIR: LeLutka VENT Marilyn - gifty
DRESS: MEB Carola Mesh Black Dress S
LIPSTICK: Glamorize Vixen Lips 2 – Reds – Date
NAILS: My Pretty Pixel Classic
NECKLACE: Virtual Impressions Fleur Necklace in Gold, Pearls & White Diamonds
PURSE: Donna Flora LUCY bag black
LASHES: Miamai N01
WATCH: Virtual Impressions Women’s Diamond Watch in Gold
HAT: Celoe mademoiselle hat – gifty
LASHES: LeLutka 2011 lashes/long/touch me
LASHES: LeLutka SEDUCTRESS volume sculpted lashes
SKIN: LeLutka Natasha/HUSH-Makeup3
EYES: ND Lost.» View author and full post…