Six years I have spent at Secondlife and in that time I’ve met some amazing people from so many different countries, and religious beliefs. It has opened my eyes to different ways of living and life. Some of my closest friends I have come to realise wern’t men afterall were female, and vica versa and I embrace their secrets, and think it is afterall a place for them to be something different.
One place that I return to often to seek some solace is that of my favourite land being Neva River.
I remember when Neva Crystall created Neva River for the first time, sharing with her loved ones, and then opening it up to the public including moi so I could move in. With a ‘excuse the french’, shitty, crappy old computer I had to leave my home of Neva River as my computer would not see the gorgeous settings Neva had created.
Whilst Neva has been a friend of mine for many a years now, I’d like to express my awe of her creative abilities and the time she spends making Secondlife the beautiful place it is now.
For more information about the backdrop you see behind me, come take a walk to Nestates – Amazing homes of Neva River, and our other awesome destinations for today: –
Cardigan: – ISON – Agnes cardigan -maitreya- (sand) – (New) @ Collabor88
Slip Dress: – ISON – Faye silk slip -maitreya- (black) – (New) @ Collabor88
Necklace: – (Kunglers) Elaine necklace – Jade – (New) @ The Crossroads Event – March
Skin: – Glam Affair – Clary Applier ( Catwa ) America – (New) @ Collabor88
Lipstick: – Glam Affair – Chill Lipstick for Catwa Heads – SET 3 (New) @ Collabor88
Pose: – Bauhaus Movement – Full Metal Panic 06
By – SL Destinations R Us. Visit #666 There’s a fire in my heart darling but it is not burning for you anymore.. for original post.
Arte – Stylish Liner [Catwa, Eyeliner, Bento] – (New) @ The Hipster Fair
Pose: – Made by myself – Mischa
By – SL Destinations R Us. Visit #662 Breathe out the future, breathe out the past.. for original post.
I stumbled across this You Tube video the other day and was mesmorized at the talent of this young woman. I would like to share with you and have captured as much as possible from this video.
Please do like her video and listen, she has so many others but this one was awesome.
Video attached below.
20 Things I’ve learned in 20 years..
1) Do what you love and do it often and do it unapologising
2) Pay more attention to your thoughts.. What your thinking is what your attracting
3) Timing has a lot to do with everything..
4) Not everyone thinks the same as you do..
5) Silence says a lot
6) If an opportunity dosen’t exist, create it..If an idea dosen’t exist, create it..
7) Your feelings aren’t always valid. You are allowed to feel them and take as much time as you need.
8) Self doubt will be your creative downfall
9) It begins and ends in your mind, What you give power to, has power over you
10) Breathe in the future, breathe out the past
11) The most beautiful things in life are moment and feelings
12) What you see in other people is a reflection of yourself
13) If it makes you nervous it is worth doing
14) Certain things will never go back to how they used to be, and that’s ok
15) At your absolute best, you still won’t be good enough for the wrong person
16) If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done
17) Talk to yourself the same way you talk to someone you love
18) Focussing on the negative in a situation, destroys the positive
19) You can’t find happiness in other people
20) Know exactly what you want and don’t stop till you get it
Showcasing the gorgeous new works from some of our amazing designers available right now.
So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destination for today: –
Hair: – Opale . Annabell Hair – (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Dress: – Kaithleen’s Lina Set – Powder with Pants – (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Necklace: – SECRETS – Isis Necklace Silver – (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Mug: – [Merak] – Everyday I’m Mugglin’ Mug (New) @ Merak Mainstore
Skin: – Glam Affair – Alexa – Catwa Applier @ Kustom 9
Pic Taken at: – La Digue du Braek
Hiding the truth is not the way to protect a birth parent’s right to privacy. When I think of people who are adopted, I compare it to a massive tree. It’s strong and unmoving because its roots run deep, however the emotions are like the deep roots of the tree. They pervade the land and are, in a way, one with it. Deep running emotions define a person and affect the ways they act. A person without the knowledge of their past history, origin, culture is like a tree without roots and will act out.