Last year’s fall boot for me was definitely more equestrian-inspired. This fall? Ankle boots and booties! I might marry my new Rag & Bone booties IRL and I am almost as impressed with the new SL inventory as well.
I used to gravitate to jeans when wearing ankle boots, but I definitely feel like skirts/dresses do the job just as well if not better. Very fun to style!
Other Notable Items
I am wearing one of LeLutka‘s new hairbase-centric hairs. I don’t love the pricing model for these – the hairbases are priced as high as the hairs. That makes it $ 500L per matching pair, keeping in mind these are relatively new tones so your old bases won’t match as well. If all the hairbase colors were included in one style pack, that would make much more sense…and as you would expect, they are only usable on LeLutka mesh heads. But, the intricate design on the ANV 0004 headband is super beautiful. I also really enjoyed wearing a LeLutka head again.
In my other shot, I am wearing another beautiful dark Fiore applier from Milan. Don’t worry if you go to her shop to check out her new apparel line and you can’t find the appliers. They are right here.
- Head: LeLutka Simone
- Eyes: The Skinnery Dreamsicle Eyes
- Applier: Glam Affair Triss
- Hair: LeLutka ANV 0004 + LeLutka HBSE-NV-0004 *new*
- Dress: Zenith Autumn Shirt with Belt (milk) *@Shiny Shabby*
- Booties: Tetra Double Wrap Booties with socks (eggshell) *@Kustom9*
- Head: fiore Precious
- Applier: Milan Genesis
- Hair: Entwined Lila *@Shiny Shabby*
- Sweater: Ascend Sasha Crop Fur *@MBA*
- Skirt: OVH Lola Skirt
- Booties: Vale Koer Anka Leather Boots
- Hat: OVH Linda Hat