Previously posted at Laura18 Streeter.
Today I will show you the outfit I prepared for my casting for Models Giving Back.
We have thus been requested to style an outfit based on the current Spring/Summer 2014 Fashion Trends and show it’s relation to a charity.
I have researched a lot on the internet, concentrating on a lot of things I found in the Milan Fashion Week – after all I’m an Italian girl
I found that many designers, from Versace, to Valentino, to Dolce and Gabbana, to Marc Jacobs doing a muse special for LV, to Ralph Lauren have, unusually enough, used the color black on this year’s spring and summer runways. Lace, ruffles, organza, and more. I thought this would be cool and original and decided to follow that thought.
One of the things I feel closest to home is breast cancer. Both in RL and SL I have been in contact with many people who have had it; some are still here, some, alas, are not, like Squinternet Larnia of Donna Flora. I think it’s one of the most important tragedies of modern day, given that so many women of all ages risk an encounter with it.
One of my friends back home went through years of anguish, ending in a double mastectomy, and is still here to tell her tale. I went through a lot of it with her and she is one of the most positive and happy people I know – externally. But she went through hell – and came back.
Hence I dedicate this casting to her, to breast cancer awareness in general, and I choose to walk bald.
- Dress – Valentina E – Isabella
- Makeup – Izzie’s – Holly Eyeshadow pink; Izzie’s Lipstick Dark Rose; Izzie’s freckles
- Mani/Pedi – Nailed It! French nails
- Hair – none
- Lashes – Lelutka lashes/long/touch me + Lelutka Seductress volume sculpted + Miamai NoAlpha N.1
- Lingerie – SF Designs stretch lace panties black
- Skin – Izzie’s – Holly Skin Porcelain
- Eyes – ND – Lost Doll – Ice
- Shoes – Social Vintage – Peep-Toe High Heel
- Jewelry – Donna Flora – Diana earrings
- Watch – Virtual Impressions Women’s Diamond watch
- Purse: Septem Essentia – Jealous matte hand bag
- Other accessories – SLink casual hands and high heel feet
Visit http://laura18streeter.blogspot.com/2014/05/models-giving-back-casting.html for original post date.