By – Laura18 Streeter. Visit Spring Break with J.H.Couture! for original post.
Well girls it’s finally that time.
The sun is out, we’ve been studying all year (sort of) and it’s getting warmer and pretty out. Just in time for Spring Break at Hallison High!
It’s warm enough to wear my cute new hoodie from J.H. Couture, and the matching Capris, and I even dared to wear sandals!
I dumped all the books in the locker – luckily no homework during spring break! Took my bag and ran off.
Then I took a walk around campus, to say bybye to all my favorite places.
See you in two weeks school!
The hoodie is called Louis; the one I wore today is grey but you can get it in at least a million colors. The LOVE top is built in, and the hoodie comes with a hud to pick your top, which looks like this:
As you see you get several plain tanks, several Love ones plus two extra.
The “Janice” capris come in four colors, Blue, Black, Nightblue, and Washed, with a HUD for the belt which has many many color options and 4 metal options.
Both the top and the pants are mesh and come for a variety of mesh bodies, plus the standard sizes as usual. I’m wearing the Maitreya Lara versions.
The hair is Amberlyn, from Amacci, which came in my Bloggers’ pack and I picked one of the blonde shades. I think it’s cute and playful for my theme and shows off the hoodie well.
- TOP: Louis hoodie, J.H. Couture
- PANTS: Janice capris, J.H. Couture
- HAIR: Amacci Hair – Amberlyn
- SHOES: KC Couture CATY Wedges for Maitreya
- EARRINGS: Style of Edo Classic Akoya Pearl Stud
- BRACELET: Izzie’s – Hair Tie Bracelet girlie
- BRACELET: CandiDoll Bow Bracelet Black
- BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.5
- SKIN: Izzie’s Irene Skin pale with Freckles (face only)
- LIPSTICK: Izzie’s – Lipstick rose
- PURSE: Severed Garden MyCutePurse
- POSES: Hallison High local or Ma Vie