By – Ɣour Ƨtɣlє Ɯaɲtєd. Visit Give each day the chance to be the best of your life for original post.
Head: Lelutka mesh head STELLA @ Lelutka mainstore
Alice: How long is forever?
White Rabbit: Sometimes,just one second.
Mesh Head: Catwa -Annie-
Hair: little bones. Elle @Uber
Dress: :Moon Amore: The Butcher Dress (Teal) @No21
hair : Moon. x [VALE KOER] Hair // – Ombres – Fatal Horizon @ UBER
jacket :SEUL – Military Brat Parka – Onyx @ UBER
boots : N-core SURVIVOR “Black” @ UBER
harness : [mymy] Harness – whenua
skin : DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head “Face Gwendoline” @ UBER
good shooping warriors ! <3
Oleander‘s is bloody for Halloween and I am totally in love with the headband on it!
Wasabi’s is a really pretty side braid in her exclusive FLF colour pack!
Oh also… Free hair gift @ Wasabi for Halloween.
Just hit the Update group beside the poster of the gift. If like me you are already in the group, you might have to unsubscribe then hit it again to subscribe and get this cute hair gift.
That’s all for me right now, Happy Shopping!!
By Astrid de Manyet – FabFree – Fabulously Free in SL. Visit FabFree’s Fall Fun Photo Challenge Ends in 3 Days! for original post.
You haven’t forgotten the Fall Fun Photo Challenge have you, FabFree?
JUST 3 DAYS LEFT!
The Fall Fun FabFree Photo Challenge ends October 31st, so there are just three days left to get in your pictures… but there is still time for you to get your contest entries in!
We already have some amazing photos in the contest. Why not take a look at the FabFree Photo Challenge Flickr Pool at some of the great entries so far?!
Then charge up your cameras and head out into the leaves… spiderwebs, pumpkins, wheelbarrows… whatever says “Fall Fun” to you and get cracking and get those photos in!
If you haven’t already, take a look at the “how it works” then get those shots into the FabFree Photo Challenge Flickr Pool between October 1st and October 31st. Our winner and a runner up will be chosen as soon after as possible. Make sure that you have “FabFree Photo Challenge” somewhere in the title of each picture and at least one absolutely FREE item in your picture. Then, please be sure to credit the FREE item or items so we can include your shot in the contest.
This round of the photo challenge is hosted by the amazing creator Petite Mort who has generously offered to donate the prizes!
1,000L gift certificate to Petite Mort for the winner, and
500L gift certificate to Petite Mort for the runner up!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS!
1. Create a photo inworld based on the theme that is posted here at FabFree.
2. Upload your photo to the FabFree Photo Challenge Flickr Pool by the challenge end date
3. PLEASE Be sure to include “FabFree Photo Challenge” somewhere in the title or we can’t add it to the pool!
4. Leave a comment on the challenge post with a link to your flickr photo (and blog post if you wish).
5. On September 1st, ( or as close as possible) the winners will be chosen and will be featured on the blog as “The FabFree Photo Challenge Champions”.
1. Your photo must contain at least one absolutely free item. Please put the free item’s name and Designer’s or Shop’s name in the comments section of your photo.
Like this -> “Free thingy” by A Talented Second Life Creator or A Cool Second Life Store.
2. Please keep your photos family friendly (eg. no naughty bits displayed, no graphic violence, nothing you wouldn’t see in a PG rated movie).
3. You may enter as many times as you like.
4. Most of all – have fun, and don’t be afraid to enter. Everyone from all photography levels is welcome to participate.
I’ve got two amazing offers today for you – you’ll need to act fast to grab them though. My hair is by Wasabi Pills and is called “Dakota”, its their offering for Fifty Linden Friday – brilliant! Only for today at this incredible price. My outfit is the “Witty romper” by ArisAris, makes me feel dead glamorous. Perfect for an evening out or a night in plussss it has a fabbo Hud that gives you eight colour and pattern options wooot! The outfit is on special offer (limited antiquities) at only $ 99L. Body fits are: Maitreya-Slink Original-Slink Hourglass-Fitted Mesh size-Standard size
Wasabi pills store for FLF item
Filed under: Blogging SL, Uncategorized, Virtual Fashion Feed Tagged: 60% discount, Arisaris, cat suit, discount, Faithless Babii, Fashion, Fifty Linden Friday, FLF, mesh fashion, mesh hair, Promo, promotion, Pure Eggs & Spam, romper, second life, SecondLife, wasabi pills
Murder, like talent, seems occasionally to run in families. George Henry Lewes, The Physiology of Common Life OUTFIT: *Sweet Kajira*Alice Dress Blue @ Bloody Horror Fair 2016 SHOES: *Sweet Kajira* Alice bloodied Shoes BLUE @ Bloody Horror Fair 2016 MESH BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.5 SKIN: –Belleza– Beth Med 0 Dk … More Body? What Body?