▶ Box Contents
– EVO Motorcycles
– LOWLAG Motorcycles
– Driver HUD
– Fuel HUD
▶ EVO Motocycles Features
The EVO Motorcycles are optimized for the better ride, animations, passenger and parks, with custom made animations.
You can access to the “special features” of the EVO by clicking the tank cap of the bike.
– Menu Access : Owner – Group – All (for CD Player, LovePose)
– Visibility : Allow you to set On/Off the extra parts – Bag / Headlight Cover – Seat
– Damage : On/Off Collision System (Broken Glasses, Smoke, sparkle…)
– Explosion : On/Off (Active Damage Required) The motorcycle will explode after several collisions from weapons or shock.
– CD Player : 45 complete Mp3
Pick Song – Cyclic Mode – Random Mode
– LovePose : New *Deluxe* Menu 280 animations
Cuddles – Dances – Photos – Lady/Gent – Fore*Play – GirlGirl – ManMan – 3*SOME – B*D*S*M
5 Park animated special for the driver and passenger
▶ LowLag Motocycles Features
The LowLag is a version of the bike meant to be lighter than the EVO version.
It is recommended for races and for travel from sim to sim.
It doesn’t have special features of the EVO Series
On/Off bag and the headlight cover, by clicking next to them.
This version includes all the “Basic Features”.
▶ The mostly important *Basic Features*
Physics System for a better stable driving – Passeger Sit – Turbo – Flight – Horn – Light On/Off – Burnout – Lock/Unlock – NOS
Parkings – Resizer – Editable Positions by HUD – Alarm – Camera – Different Sounds
Unique animations – Customizable License plate – Exhaust – Engine Vibrations – Mouselook
Auto seat On/Off when the passenger is on bike – Bike control menu customizable
All part of motorcycles (colors & textures) editable by using the Edit Menu of SL.
Both of these HUDs are optional and can be used separately.
Driver HUD: With this one you can have access the Basic Features of the bike.
Fuel HUD: This function simulates the consumption of gasoline on your bike.
Gasoline can be recharged via gas stations that use ACS scripts.